Project Manager, Lifecycle Management
Skåne län |
Project Manager, Lifecycle Management
Want to drive complex in marked projects? Then we offer you the chance to make your mark on our product quality and implementation with focus on the customer experience.
Join an international team of skilled project managers
You will be part of our Life cycle management team in RDC. We are global responsible across the organization for the project management of the in-market product improvements and sustaining of primarily the hardware and firmware of our products.
Manage complex in-market projects with multiple stakeholders
Your main responsibility is to manage projects with a high degree of technical complexity. You balance needs across the R&D, Marketing, production and Global Operations groups to ensure optimal project output. If you have experience with medical devices, it is a plus.
Moreover, you work with our product quality colleges to ensure we live up to user expectations.
Specifically, your focus will be on quality and product improvements as you:
- Drive cross functional in-market product systems projects to ensure improved quality and improved customer satisfaction.
- Create management visibility and focus on issues experienced in the market and improve quality and feedback to initiators.
- Monitor risks and assess risks, especially based on incoming potential safety cases, drive root cause analysis and implementation of solution
- Maximize project value through understanding and recognizing needs, business drivers and value implications in balancing risk, cost, scope and timeline.
- Secure regulatory compliance through following the corporate processes
Strong, quality minded and motivational project manager
You are a team player with good communication and cooperation skills, enabling you to ensure efficiency and motivate your colleagues in each project. Being passionate about improving product quality and customer satisfaction and the use of best practices and methodologies, your professional integrity guarantees strong stakeholder management, allowing Senior Management to have confidence in execution, progress, and deliverables.
You have a high energy level and thrive in an environment with a high pace.
We believe that your personality is an important factor leading to success in the role.
You are a person you who sees the value of corporation and relating to others, and you appreciate the importance of stakeholder management. You are driven and work towards the important business goals. You have high standards for delivering to customers and you work in a structured and planful way.
- You probably have 5+ years of industry experience, managing projects with a high level of technical complexity, working with product quality and product innovation.
- You might have a background within the field of engineering, giving you a solid technical understanding of both hardware and software.
- You can understand complex software and hardware systems and can identify the proper technical experts needed to deliver on scope.
- You thrive with both delivering technical innovation and securing needed regulatory documentation according to our processes following ISO13485 and MDR regulation (EU) 2017/745
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You lead your team and create transparency and trust in your projects.
- Preferably, you have a project management certification.
Would you like to know more?
If the position has caught your attention, and you wish to apply, please forward a short cover letter with your motivation for applying along with your resume. For further information, please contact Nina Gaardbo Jensen at +45 40808627
Are you ready to join one of the most exciting and innovative brands in the world right now? Then click the link and send us your application no later than March 27, 2023.
The GN culture
GN’s values listen, challenge, and transform form our culture. We greet every day with energy, engagement, and enthusiasm, bringing our best selves and approaching problem-solving and challenges with a ‘glass half full’ attitude.
We are independent, but we also know when two heads are better than one. Our leaders are supportive, our teams are tight-knit, and we believe in the power of collaboration across every level of our organization.
Our workplace offers plenty of different benefits and flexibility to keep us happy and healthy and allow us to focus on what matters to us in and outside of work. We hope you are curious to explore and engage in the recruitment process with us.
Good luck with your application. We are truly looking forward to hearing from you.
Dela detta jobb