Skåne län |
Welcome to the Acoustic Development Team
We believe that we are an outstanding team because we really enjoy each others' company. We are a curious bunch of 11 skilled engineers enjoying the opportunity to work and learn from each other and our colleagues from other areas. We have access to state-of-the-art test and sound labs and we see the results of our work in the products.
The customer satisfaction is essential for us, and we are proud of our work and the fact that we are part of launching patient-centric new products on a regular basis. Products like the recent ReSound Omnia and Jabra Enhance Plus.
We know sound
We are specialized in everything related to hearing aid acoustics, from transducers to the final product. Our common goal is to provide the very best hearing aid experience for consumers worldwide.
We have acoustic R&D teams in Copenhagen and Xiamen, and in addition to working alongside your colleagues at our Danish HQ, you will collaborate with our development and manufacturing team in Xiamen on maturing devices for manufacturing.
“We develop cutting-edge new products, that really helps the end users, while having fun and a good time achieving our goals,” says Manager Jonas Raun Hansen.
Facilitate the best possible sound
You will partake in ongoing technology- and product development projects. This will include development of acoustic solutions for hearing aids, systems verification including directionality, noise reduction, sound quality and vibro-acoustic stability. The projects require collaboration, dedication and lots of exciting interactions with colleagues from other engineering fields.
The tasks of the job will require that you:
- understand the customer and end-user needs
- understand acoustics and hearing
- understand acoustic transducers and the modeling of those, and want to partake in collaboration with suppliers to specify, develop and verify new designs
- understand signal processing
- mature new insights into proven concepts that are prototyped and tested
- document and present results of acoustic investigations
- perform acoustical measurements according to standards
- support product configuration and production
Understand the electroacoustic systems
One of our success criteria is understanding our colleagues’ work within the different skill areas and to develop knowledge of the systems and how everything play together. Transducers and their integration into the products are some of the key components in the acoustical design.
We are open to many different backgrounds with prior training as acoustic engineer at a master's degree level. The following will increase your chance of success in the role:
- Having worked professionally with acoustic development
- Experience with collaborating in interdisciplinary project teams
- Proficiency in English
- Love waking up in the morning to go interacting, communicating and collaborating with your colleagues
- it is an advantage if you have experience with MATLAB, COMSOL, Python, and signal processing
What we offer
While making a big difference for all our customers we also believe in creating a fantastic work environment. We want everyone to contribute with their ideas and allow everyone to be playful and innovative about our products. We believe this is stimulating for our organization and for all team members.
Our workplace offers plenty of different benefits and flexibility to keep us happy and healthy and allow us to focus on what matters to us in and outside of work. We hope you are curious to explore and engage in the recruitment process with us.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than March 30th. We hope to conduct interviews during March/April and welcome our new employee by June 1st.
You are welcome to connect with Acoustic Development Manager, Jonas Raun Hansen, if you have any questions about the role: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonas-raun-hansen/
Dela detta jobb