Mechanical Engineer to Alps Alpine
Västra Götalands län |
Västra Götalands län,
Mechanical Engineer to Alps Alpine
Do you want to be a part of Alps Alpines vision "Perfecting the Art of Electronics"? Are you a communicative, flexible and initiative person, who have a passion for mechanical solutions? Now you have the opportunity to work with high-tech premium products together with engaged colleagues in national and international projects! Welcome with your application!
About the role
Alps Alpine Europe GmbH – Sweden Filial., one of the world’s premier manufacturers of electronic components for computer, communications and car electronic equipment and is the industry leading manufacturer of high-performance mobile electronics. Alps Alpine, founded in 1948, is the only manufacturer specializing in mobile multimedia, an integrated system approach incorporating digital entertainment, security and navigation products for mobile entertainment. On January 1, 2019, Alps Electric Co., Ltd. and Alpine Electronics, Inc. integrated their businesses and started out afresh as Alps Alpine Co., Ltd. Alps Alpine will steadily bring about synergies by drawing on the two companies' advantages in core devices, system design and software development.
The team in Gothenburg, Sweden is growing and are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will be a part of several teams consisting of different professional roles, responsible for example displays, speakers and switch panels within different sectors.
Alps Alpine offers you:
- To become a vital part of an inspired and supporting team at an international company practicing collegial spirit and teamwork
- Vertical and lateral growth within the organization for excelling employees
- Introduction program and trainings alongside mentorship to provide the best conditions for your career within the company
As a Mechanical Engineer you will have the main responsibility for interfacing between Alps Alpine headquarter and customer, regarding mechanical related issues. You will work in several teams consisting of project manager, hardware responsible, software responsible and test engineer for each respective product. You will also:
- Act as support for customers and manage the products in the customer systems as Team Centre
- Handle incoming questions with answers regarding mechanical items
- Make the requirement analysis of customer requirements
- Perform delivery of 3D data, drawings and other mechanical data into each customers system. You are further responsible for modifications if needed to align with the requirments
- Participate in Customer Mechanical evaluation events
- Perform 3D modelling for prototype builds, such as sound systems on demo cars
- Perform relevant investigations in both virtual and actual cars, both for running projects and advanced engineering
- Lead sub suppliers in manufacturing of prototype parts for advanced engineering, when applicable
We are looking for
You are professional in the way you work and communicate, with willingness to take full ownership in solving issues and show perseverance in the resolution. The focus will always be on the costumers satisfaction, with close attention to details. Being able to take own initiatives and work independently will highly be beneficial. You as a person are eager to learn and to continue to develop in your role and within the company.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You have a few years of experience after your studies in a similar work position
- Knowledge in 3D modelling and CATIA V5
- Proficient in PC, including Microsoft Word and Excel etc.
- Knowledge in thermal management
- Meritorious if you have worked with the supplier specific IT system TeamCenter or EXTER
- Meritorious if you have OEM vehicle manufacturer or supplier experience
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Driver's license (B)
- Start: According to agreement
- Contract: Full time - Recruitment
- Locaiton: Västra Frölunda, Gothenburg
- Contact information:firstname.lastname@example.org. This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and all questions regarding the position are handled byAcademic Work.
- Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
For more information about Alps Alpine – clickhere !
Dela detta jobb