Senior Analog IC Engineer
Skåne län |
Senior Analog IC Engineer
At GN-Hearing, we are working on our next generation chipset for use in our hearing instruments and other GN products. We are looking for an Analog IC Engineer, who can join the team around one of our Radio IC’s and contribute to its design and verification.
We have multiple IC projects running in our IC Team, both in mature CMOS nodes and in advanced nodes, where there will be room for development of your skills within many areas of analog and mixed mode IC design.
You will join a diverse and skilled team of + 30 analog, digital and physical IC designers, working right at the heart of GN-Hearing.
- Ownership of the blocks you are responsible for, from system design to block specification, test specification, design, layout and verification. Block examples are CLK management, RF attenuators, PLL’s and ADC’s.
- Study and understand the IC design, both from a top level and from a block level perspective.
- Network with the project team across analog, digital and physical IC design. As well as with neighboring teams working with Electronics Integration, Systems Engineering and Radio systems.
- Write and maintain Python modules and drivers, for our test framework.
- Execute manual and automated parts of our test campaign, together with the rest of the project team.
- Analyse and document your results and present these to the team.
- M.Sc. in integrated analog electronics with +5 years of experience working in CMOS. We use Cadence front-end EDA tools, and a mix of back-end and simulation tools from Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys.
- Experience with integrated analog circuit design in CMOS, possibly with an RF design background.
- Some experience with, or wish to learn, high level modelling of analog blocks for efficient system level verification (Matlab, SystemC, VerilogA, etc.)
- Some experience with, or wish to learn, scripting in Python. We are currently converting our lab verification test flow from TCL to Object Oriented Python, relying on Pandas for data analysis, and Git for revision control of the code base.
Duration: Permanent position
Further details: Contact Kristian Lyngshede Lund, Manager, Analog IC, firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
Our workplace offers plenty of different benefits and flexibility to keep us happy and healthy and allow us to focus on what matters to us in and outside of work. We hope you are curious to explore and engage in the recruitment process with us.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, please use the ‘APPLY’ link and upload your CV through our Workday career portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Dela detta jobb